Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Battletech Reports-Others

Battletech forum
Found a couple other write ups of people playing through the Sword and Dragon Campaign.

On the Battletech forums: First fight, Recon.

And this series run by almost all by MerricB on Boardgamegeek.

boardgamegeek















And here are a couple of other blogs talking about Quickstrike:
The Lead Cotillion: Quick Strike O How I Love Thee and other posts.

and

There's another one that I'm not finding at the moment.  Found it.

2 comments:

  1. Have you been able to find any of the mech sheets in .pdf or other format that can be printed out?
    I have a TON of mechs and armor and infantry to play with. We really need to set a time to game this. I love Battletech.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure about record sheets - I'll have to keep an eye out for those. I've got them for the couple of books I have, like sword an dragon.

    ReplyDelete