Thursday, November 20, 2014

Car Wars 4th Ed 2nd Printing Unboxing - 500 posts

I just had to pick up this reprint of Car Wars classic. I played this a little when I was 11-14, making tracks and cities on grid paper. Making cars with massive destructive power.  Fun times. At only $19.99 (cheaper at most places, this is msrp) it's a fun way to relive some memories.

They're also talking about a Kickstarter to update the rules and I'm sure make incredible components.


By the way, this is my 500th post. Thank you to all my readers and subs for your comments and sharing of stories.

I see that the Angry Lurker hit 1,000,000 views. That is crazy. I'm at about 82,000.

1 comment:

  1. We all played this when we were about 10-11 years old too. Happy times destroying Midville. Congratulations on your 500th post.

    ReplyDelete