Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Great Customer Service

A couple weeks ago I bought Nuts! At Scale Creep Miniatures near Chicago. Had a great time chatting with Mark or a couple hours. As we spoke on rules, he spoke very highly of Nuts!. So I bought the 2ed rules and the Easy Front Supplement, Clash of Titans.


When I got home that night from Chicago I looked up Nuts! Online to see what I could learn about it.

I learned that the third and "Final Edition" was coming out soon. Very soon. Mark Severin saw this in my posts and offered to give me the Third edition in PDF when it came out. I thought that was pretty cool.

Then Ed, the owner of Two Hour Wargames, learned of this and also offered to send me the PDF when released. 


Which he did, last night! Thank you Ed.

I really appreciate both guys helping me out. Very cool.

Go visit Mark's website, Scale Creep Miniatures, to buy rules, minis, and terrain 

His big focus is on smaller scales (6mm). But as his company name implies his inventory has even seen some scale creep with 15s and other scales. He's a one man, one dog shop, but is a gamer, modeler, terrain maker that can share some great tips with you. 

Ed, at Two Hour Wargames has a wide range of rulesets, covering a wide range of genres and eras. As I dig into the rules,  I'm getting a sense that he favors the cinematic, the people and the story. I'll have to get more into that in another post.

Here are links to their relevant sites. (Side note: does anyone know how to hyperlink in the blogger iOS app?)


http://www.twohourwargames.com

http://www.scalecreep.com/catalog/

Mark's personal site - reviews and terrain tips abound
http://www.deepfriedhappymice.com/index.html

Thank you to all the great people in this business/hobby.



No comments:

Post a Comment