Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Alpha Strike Preview Available!


July 29th is the day that the PDF of Alpha Strike will be released.  At this time you can pre-order the hard copy version.  I'm verifying with some on the forums if this means the hard copy will be available at Gen-Con.  Of which I will not be attending.  I wonder however, if I could get a friend to pick it up for me.  My only concern with that scenario, long lines.  I would hate to ask them to wait for me.

We'll see.

Anyway, the rules don't look like they've changed much over Quick Strike.  But man, is it ever nice to have it all in one place.  It streamlines some of the hassle of converting QS to miniature rules etc.

I sat down and had a Google Hangout to go over the free Alpha Strike preview book.  Kind of silly I suppose, but it was my way of going through it live.


By the way, I should've been painting the faces on my Germans, but alas, I was too excited about this release.  One night lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment