Sunday, February 12, 2012

Published Pics in Charge!


 First time I've seen this small magazine that comes out called, "Charge!". It's the journal of the Johnny Reb Gaming Society. Jerry who hosts the Command Decision games and Johny Reb III wrote up an AAR after the Oldtown Creek game we played and had me send some photos to the editor of the magazine. Very cool, they chose to use 4 of the pictures I took. You can see two of them above.

Also, I'm up to 40 members! Thank you all for following.

4 comments:

  1. Charge is a great magazine, I've subscribed in the past. Congrats on the published photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Dave S gave me your blog address. My name is Tim and I wanted to introduce myself. I'm a gamer who lives in lake saint Louis.
    if you get sometime please email me at spakot@gmail.com. it sounds like we should talk :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A L - When you've reached these heights of fame and glory, where is there to go from here? I see now why stars and geniuses turn to drugs, drinking, and debauchery.

    ReplyDelete