Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Where Have I Been?

Here's a video where I explain a little where I've been over the past few months. I've been creating a business focused podcast called Inspired and Intentional. It covers the challenge of employee disengagement. Gallup reports 70% of U.S. workers are disengaged.

There are many companies out there trying to balance profits and social impact while running well-managed, focused, excited organizations.

Here's the link to the website, Inspired and Intentional.com. There are links to the podcast. If you're willing, I would appreciate a nice review on itunes and/or stitcher.


2 comments:

  1. Hello Todd,

    Thanks for posting. I did wonder where you had gone so it was good to find out. Good luck with your new venture. I keep buying boardgames but play with my miniatures instead. i played a lot of boardgaming in the 90s and so every time I feel like playing a boardgame, i feel that is distracting me from my miniatures and so get out figures instead :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm kind of felling that way right now as well. It could be a stage. I'm pretty sure the feeling of getting these games into the hands of people who will play them will be better than hanging onto them.

      Delete