Friday, July 4, 2014

Lock n Load Publishing News

There's a new sheriff in town at Lock N Load and they've announced it with a comprehensive newsletter.

What stood out to me
1. In house printing will mean they're able to keep line of fire magazine issues in print, with printed maps and counters. (Exception - issues 1-6 have counters printed on card stock that you would have to paste on counter material yourself.)
2. A nice schedule of upcoming printings of games.
3. They put the call out for freelance artists, game/module designers, etc.

I wish them luck in their new path.

I'm looking forward to Mare Nostrum, Heroes of the Pacific, and Band of Heroes. Though on BoH, I'm tempted to find a much cheaper used copy and just start playing all these scenarios I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment