Friday, December 20, 2013

Delta Vector Reviews Ronin

I know I put the samurai gaming ideas in the deep back recesses of my little mind a while back. But the allure of gaming the period still fascinates me.

from Wikipedia Commons
I noticed a while back Ronin and have been tempted though skirmish games kind of turn me off a bit. What seems cool about them is that you can really have a story, characters' names etc. A lot like the role playing battles. But I've come to enjoy the role playing portion of role playing more than the battles...which is something I didn't think would happen.

But I'm trying to think what I don't like about skirmish...too small of a picture of action? I'm not sure.

That all said, I was tempted again after reading Delta Vector's deep look at the game and it's mechanics.



No comments:

Post a Comment