Friday, May 3, 2013

Update on What I'm Doing

Geekway is in a week.  That's what I've been up to.  Creating the flyer, getting the few events planned, punching new games.  All fun stuff, just means not much gaming to be had.  I'm getting the itch to play a tad with all these games around.

Also, had a birthday and also celebrated my oldest turning 12.  And a trip to Phoenix for work. 

Finished our year long Pathfinder campaign!  What an achievement.  Pretty cool going all year with the same group of players and DM!

 I just looked up the first post on this Campaign - July 25, 2012.  So it was actually less than a year.  Fun, I would do this
Punching and Clipping casualties
again. But I have more  on this. Perhaps in a future post.

Karzoug, our main bad guy in the adventure
Basically life's been busy. I'm sure the next update will be about Geekway to the West.

No comments:

Post a Comment