Thursday, April 19, 2012

timmy! at Recruits April 2012

Jealous I couldn't have gone to what I hear is a great show, Recruits. timmy! shared with me his experience there:

My buddies and I took off at the wee hours of 0400 for the convention held in Lees Summit Missouri called Recruits http://recruits.mtswebsites.com/.
 
We all piled into Rich's van and made the three hour drive.
 
First stop was breakfast at the local Perkins restaurant.
 
One hell of a group of guys. Clockwise, Will H, Dave S, Rich W, Adam J and timmy!
 
After a nice breakfast we went to the con. Saturday seemed pretty busy with a good attendance.

The boys split up to play their games of choice. I assisted in running several Force on Force games with Shawn who is the writer of the rules
 
For the convention I debuted my 20mm dumpsters, trash bags and refrigerators that I sculpted. Many more cool items to come!  These will be listed on Combat Wombats site pretty soon. http://www.combatwombatminiatures.com/ 
 


By around 4:30 we were all pretty tired and ready to go home. All of us had a great day and look forward to attending future Recruits.  IMHO its one of the best in this area.
 

1 comment:

  1. Fun stuff Tim, and thanks to Todd for posting it! I was pretty tired after the con, but once back home was still so hyped I couldn't fall asleep till midnight.

    ReplyDelete