Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Drydock Progress - Complete - Painting Anyway

The ships are "complete." I just need to base them. Which, apparently will be  a couple- to a few weeks.

I went onto the Litko site just to see if they have some kind of order tracking system when I clicked on the button that said "shipping and packaging information." They typically don't get orders out for 21 days...because they custom make their products...oh...Ok. Not really a big deal, but a little surprising. Whatever it takes to keep a miniature gaming business open.

So, now we wait...

I did try the wash on the Conte and the destroyers. Looks a little better. And will have to find the time and take some photos that are a tad more clear than these below.
Prince of Wales
And a bad picture of HMS King George V
By the way, this is post 100 and I'm 17 shy of 10,000 pageviews and 46 followers. Thank you to all who read and comment on the blog.

1 comment: